Saturday, November 6, 2010

Ewww... sticky kid hands.

I substitute teach sometimes, and there is one thing that grosses me out... little kids' sticky germy hands.  I've noticed that virtually every single teacher I sub for has a Costco size bottle of hand sanitizer on her desk, which is great, for the kids.  But if I were a teacher, I would want my own sanitizer, one that smells good, and doesn't dry out my skin.

Introducing Scentsy's Fragrance Foam.  I love this stuff.  It is like a lotion with antibacterial stuff in it.  I don't know what makes it antibacterial, I just know that it smells great, and doesn't dry my skin out.  I wouldn't share it with the kids, let them use the huge warehouse bottle of Purell.  For me though, I'll take the "Lucky in Love" Scentsy Fragrance Foam.
You can buy some of your own Fragrance Foam HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment