Saturday, August 7, 2010

Scentsy Convention!

I just got back from Scentsy's annual convention.  This year it was held in Denver, CO and it was so much fun!  We laughed, danced, cheered, and we were motivated, inspired, and educated.  I feel so excited about my business!

We started with a big tailgate party with lots of music, dancing, even a marching band.  At the party the next five Collegiate warmers were announced which made a lot of people so excited! We now have: Auburn, Alabama, Ohio, Texas, and South Carolina!

The party was rounded out with tons of tailgate party foods, karaoke, and dancing!  What a blast!

At the general sessions we heard new product announcements, including the Patriot Collection, a collection of warmers honoring the service men and women in our military branches.  We also learned about some new products including the scent packs and my favorite... the Scentsy Buddies.  These are darling stuffed animals with a pocket in the back where a scent pack can be inserted to infuse the stuffed animal with a calm, soothing scent. 
Our general sessions were also an opportunity to meet some of the companies top selling and top recruiting consultants!  I have to say that I felt proud to be one of the Directors called up on stage, and hope that next year I will be in the Star Director group.

Here are some pictures from the convention.

New Warmers!



I can't wait till next year in Fort Worth, TX!

No comments:

Post a Comment