Friday, July 2, 2010

Stinky Car

This is what I heard from my teenage son as we embarked on a road trip today. Quickly I ran into the house and pulled a new Scentsy hanging freshener, Satin Sheets, one of my very favorite scents. Within just a few minutes I could smell it in my car. Now I just have to figure out what was causing the original stink. I'm think it is something in the car trash bin, or maybe a kid left a 1/2 eaten hot dog under a seat, gross. Thing is, I couldn't smell the "stink", but I could definitely smell my new Scentsy Satin Sheets hanging freshener.

If you haven't tried these little hanging fresheners, then give it a go. They work great in cars, closets, laundry rooms, or even in an air register. They are only $3 and can be ordered in any of over 80 fabulous scents! They also make a great gift topper. You can order them HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment